Saturday, May 14, 2011

Prizes and finishes




I was lucky enough to win a copy of the Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue from Plum Street Samplers. I have never, and I really mean that, never won a thing in my life, so this was great. Meanwhile my son won a competition in his French class and was presented with a copy of Le Petit Prince. I have a few little finishes to show too.


Queen's Crowns, Plum Street Samplers.


Just Cross Stitch Ornament Magazine, 2010, Plum Street Samplers.



American Girl, Small Samplings, Brightneedle.


Elizabeth Stone, Small Samplings, Brightneedle.

I have a busy few weeks approaching, DS has a full schedule with school, exams and leaving primary school activities (omg, I am so not ready to be the mum of a high school student)! I am attempting to decorate before the summer begins but I am lacking the will to do it. I just want to sit down and craft.


No comments: