Thursday, September 24, 2009

A year older.

Tuesday I celebrated my birthday, I can't really be 43, just not possible, there must be some mistake. Anyway I had a nice day, had gifts from my husband and son and we went out for dinner in the evening.

Maybe it's the changing of seasons, my son going back to school, who really knows but I need to decide how to spend my days. I waste a lot of my time thinking about all the things that I should do and that's it, just thinking and more thinking. Someone help me, put me on the right track, I am desperate to sew, it calms me and keeps me happy. Maybe I will start on Monday (well I need to get on top of the housework and then my mind will be clear). Wish me luck!!!!

2 comments:

lena-lou said...

Hi again:). I am glad to see you posting! I do what you do think , think and think again! I let days go by when that is all I have done. I know for me it is because i have big decisions to make - actually I have made them bit I need to feel strong enough to follow them through ( not meaning at all that this is what you are going through).
I love stitching but have not picked a needle up in months, sometimes this makes me sad - sometimes I am not bothered. I think the best thing is to do what your heart desires and stop thinking, sometimes it is not really good for the soul :) have you ever tried yoga? I love it and feel quite different after a yoga practice.
I wish you peace of mind and happiness with your thinking. Take care and I love the BN you have just finished you are very talented . Maybe we could arrange an exchange sometime to give us both something new to think about? Xxh

Stitchingranny said...

Constantina if you are torn between the housework and the stitching do both. Do an hour of housework then and hour of stitching and alternate them through the day. You will get loads more done because after an hour of one task you will be going back to the former task with a fresh mind. This way your eyes get a good rest between stitching sessions too.