Friday, March 20, 2009

I return.

What happened to the time? The days just seem to pass by so quickly. I found that I was stitching less and less yet I longed to be stitching but I just couldn't manage it, does that make sense because it sounds like I am contradicting myself.  I would have days where I would feel guilty if I sat and stitched instead of doing housework or devoting every spare minute to my son, so in the end I would not stitch just not to have those feelings.

I hope I can get back to how it was before. There are so any wonderful projects that I would love to stitch, slowly, slowly, day by day.

1 comment:

lena-lou said...

Hello there , I am so glad to see you back with a posting. I totally understand what you are saying as I suffer this same feeling myself ! I love what you stitch and shall look forward to your updates very much :)
Take care